After taking some time off while Mike recuperated from a mild heart attack it is great to be back on the campaign trail!

I have been out and about talking to my friends and neighbors in St. Francis and everyone has been so supportive of me and the issues I have supported and will continue to support should I be fortunate enough to continue my work in Madison.

Yesterday a conservative Appellate Court Panel overturned the stay on Voter ID.  It now appears you will need a photo ID to cast your vote in the November 4th election.  More information can be found at Wispolitics.com.

On a happier note I am pleased and proud to have earned the support of so many community leaders, labor unions, environmental organizations and friends and neighbors, I will be updating my endorsements often in the next few weeks so please check back often.

If you would like to display a yard sign or volunteer please feel free to contact me at friendsofchrissinicki@gmail.com or call  481-7667.