UPDATE FROM THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL

Most of my time has been spent visiting with voters and I have to say the response has been really positive.
I have met so many people with so many different stories to tell, I want to share one with you.

Today I met a woman named Barb.  She is a former Union Laborer who took a chance and started her own woman owned salvage company.  She has grown her company to 4 trucks and 2 buildings.  If this didn't impress me enough, she also shared a story about the personal losses she has experienced in the past few days.  She lost her cousin and best friend yesterday and her beloved dog on Thursday, but still took the time to talk to me.  Just wanted to take the time to say Thank You.

I have heard so many different issues from so many different people, including Jobs and Unemployment, Education, Drunk Driving, Violence, and Protecting our Environment.

In the coming weeks I will be updating this site to update you on my positions on these important issues.