Its been quite some time since I've posted anything on here so now is as good as time as any to announce that yes, I am running for re-election. Many people have asked me why I would want to continue to serve in a job that for the last 6 years have been the worst in Wisconsin History. My answer is simple.. We cannot sit on the sidelines as the republicans continue to ignore and erase our proud progressive traditions. We cannot allow them to continue to attack the working class, the poor, our children, women's reproductive rights and public education. I can't promise that we will win every battle, but I can promise that as long as I have the passion in my soul and fire in my belly I will continue to fight for the rights of every single person in Wisconsin! I hope you'll consider supporting me not only in the voting booth but also volunteering to help! Sincerely, Chris